I enjoy making lists.
- I’ve been obsessed with Elementary (the CBS version of Sherlock Holmes). Please watch.
- I’ve been making my kids perform Harry Potter skits. They are so cute! It almost makes me like teaching.
- But then I get students who think it’s funny to hump each other inches away from my face. It’s not.
- I’ve been eating a lot of junk food. Specifically chocolate covered almonds and rice crackers. Not good for when I do the 5k run.
- I blame you Ed. I am buying all this Pocky for you and I can’t resist grabbing the snackies nearby. Just kidding. I would anyway.
- I met a Taiwanese and a German exchange student. My Mandarin is crap! The German girl doesn’t want to speak English!
- I threw beans at a monster. It was Setsubun after all.
- I read The History of Love and a bunch of Jeanette Winterson. I think Margaret Atwood will always be #1 in my heart.
- Both of my pinkies have swelled up. I don’t know why. It’s so random. Why my pinky? Why both?
- I hate my bangs.