In list form:
- Tomorrow will be the one year mark of my current employment. How time flies!
- So much unpacking to do because yesterday, I moved out of the house on the hill and in with Jeanette and after we finished moving we went to San Ramon and–
- I held Matthew in my arms. He’s tiny, and I was so scared! He cried when I held him, but I didn’t mind. I think the Kyong’s didn’t either, but as he was hungry, I gave him back. He looks just like Sue with, Harmony says, Brian’s mouth.
- Powee says that April is national poetry month! He is going to share a poem a day–I think I might too.
- My parents are coming to visit this weekend. It’s their anniversary–
- On Easter, which is this coming Sunday. I just finished the gospel of John, and I like the end, because John is so matter-of-fact:
25 Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.
(Jenn says I remind her of John, and if I am John, then she is Peter.)